CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Favorite things!

Each player uses this list. The person who is tagged needs to post the list on their blog, answer the questions about their favorite things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose one person to be "it" and list their name/blog. Don't forget to leave a comment on their blog telling them they are tagged and to read your blog.

Here goes...
Favorite food: My Favorite Food is Scallops with baked potato.I also like my husbands cooking.
Favorite song:I Love The song Toby Keith sings " I love this bar" I have a few other ones too.
Favorite outfit: Jeans and Tee shirt
Favorite holiday: Thanksgiving
Favorite season: I Like spring into summer I also like fall. He he
Favorite book/author: My Fav Author is Nicholas Sparks I love all his book's "Message in a bottle"
Favorite Movie: All the Harry Potter Movies
Favorite magazine: People Mag because it's kinda real.
Favorite sport: Football,Baseball
Favorite TV show: Grey's Anatomy, The office, Friend's is my all time fav, i also love Family guy
Favorite gift you ever received:My Pearl Bracelet my god mother gave me for my wedding day. It had a picture of my Dad and Papa in a locket.
Favorite gift you ever gave: A scrapbook I made for a friend.
Favorite date night:Hanging with the husband eating.
Favorite animal:I love all animals but Dogs the most
Favorite blog site: Hungry for life.

Well that's it I'm gonna tag Melissa.Go for it Mel!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I love to make scrapbooks...I have a ton of stuff to do tay's but haven't had the time.

Kris said...

I love scrapbooking. I'm not great at it but it's fun.