CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 8, 2008

21 Questions

Another fun one from Mary. Anyone who wants to do it is tagged.


1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says. If there are no books in the room you are in, confess to being a literary moron.
I am trying to figure out what book is next to read.

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you feel?
A red toy my dog left on the couch

3. What is the last Olympic event you watched on TV?
swimming

4. WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what time it is:
1:30

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
1:20

6. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Checking on the dog out back

7. Before you came to this website, what did you look at?
web sites on how to make my own business

8. Did you dream last night? If so, what was the theme?
I was dreaming I was one the Dogg the bounty hunter kids and my boy friend was Leonardo DeCaprio.

9. What is one thing hanging on the wall of your bathroom (besides the mirror)?
Towel racks

10. Seen anything weird lately?
O ya

11. What do you think of the rock group Kiss?
I love them

12. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
A awesome new Camera then pay off all my bills. The list goes on......

13. Tell me something about your feet.
They are ok

14. If you could change one thing about the world, what would you do?
I would cure Cancer. ( same as Mary)

15. Can you imitate any famous people (and do it well)?
with drinks in me.

16. Would you ever consider living abroad?


17. Are you scared of bugs?
Some yes

18. Do you know how to yo-yo?
Yes I rock at Yo-Yo

19. What is your best culinary dish?
Don't ask.

20. List three of your least favorite words.


21. Do you sneeze several times in a row or just once?
once or twice.

2 comments:

Mary S. said...

Glad to see you back on:)
I love these!

potsy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.