CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 5, 2008

Merry Christmas

Welcome to the Christmas Edition of Getting To Know Your Family and Friends!
You know the drill. Get to bloggin'.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? A little of both

2. Real tree or Artificial? I have both right now. We got our first tree this year.

3. When do you put up the tree? This year after thanksgiving.

4. When do you take the tree down?We will see. I 'll let you know.

5. Do you like eggnog? O M G yes I chug it every time. LOL

6. Favorite gift received as a child? A Cabbage Patch from my dad. : )

7. Hardest person to buy for? my husband

8. Easiest person to buy for? mom

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes a very nice glass one.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I never mail cards lol

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I don't remember

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Elf

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Usually early. I am totally slacking this year.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I am going to this year. LOL

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? The Ham my mom makes

16. Lights on the tree? Yes and they colorful

17. Favorite Christmas song? Baby it's cold outside.

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Always travel to My mom's and Aunt's

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yes I can.
Do you know the 10th Reindeer's name?

20. Angel on the tree top or a star?I have a Star on the small tree and An angle for the Real tree.

21. Presents on Christmas Eve or morning? Morning Were not aloud to open on Christmas eve : P

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Nothing I love this time of year.

23. Favorite Ornament theme or color? Homemade and old ones from when I was a kid.

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Ham and veggies and everything else mom makes.

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Peace !!!

2 comments:

Mary S. said...

Hi, where the heck have you been?haha! No new pics of you and your cute hubby???
Hope you guys have a nice holiday! Tell everyone we said hello!

Kris said...

I took a ton of pictures the other day when I put the tree up. I will post some very soon. Merry Christmas

Kristin