CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Quick story about the Popcorn snow man. My aunt made that when I was 1 years old. ( almost 30 years ago ). It has real Popcorn in it. It is made of 2 fish bowls and is sealed air tight. My mom has put it out all these years. So when she gave it to me it was very special. My aunt maybe 12 years ago took hers out of the attic and all the popcorn was gone. No holes in it where stuff fell out or was eaten by little creatures. It evaporated : O. So This Snow(popcorn) man is 30 years old and still has the original popcorn in it. It amazes me every year we pull it out of the attic.

Kris

1 comments:

Mary S. said...

Wow. Not only am I amazed that the popcorn is that old and not moldy but I'm more amazed that it can actually evaporate from your Aunt's one. Very weird!