CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Finish The Sentence Survey
I know, 2 surveys back to back but they do keep blogland fresh & fun and it's so easy to participate...


My ex...is getting married

Maybe I should… get another job

I love...My family and Food

People would say that I'm...a neat freak ( same as you Kelli)

I don't understand... why I can never get ahead

When I wake up in the morning...I get right up so I can get the day started

I lost...5 pounds : )

Life is full of...Happiness

My past is...what makes me me

I get annoyed when…. I have to work more than 75% of my life

Parties are...FUN

I wish...My dad was around to see me grow!!!

Dogs...AWESOME

Cats...Make my eyes itch

Tomorrow...I am cleaning the McQuaid Compound

I have low tolerance...w/ alcohol

If I had a million dollars...”I’d be Rich” ( Bare naked ladies say it best I love them)

I'm totally terrified...Of scary movies

0 comments: