CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 3, 2008

When's the last time you ran?
I don’t like to run I walked 2 days ago

What are you dreading right now?
nothing at the moment

Who last grabbed your ass?
My husband, if it was anyone else I would KICK there ass : )

Do you eat raw cookie dough?
No not a cookie dough person

Have you ever kicked a vending machine?
Yes and it gave me my chips

How do you eat oreos?
In milk

Are you cocky?
Nope no time in life to be cocky

Could you live without a computer?
I could not Pretty sad

Do you wear your shoes in the house?
I like to kick them off and put my slippers on ( they keep my feet warm)

Who or what sleeps with you?
Brian and Lucky

At what age did you find out that Santa wasn't real?
Santa is not real?


How many phones, house phones and cell phones are in your house?
I have one home phone We need a new one. 2 cell phones

What do you do when you're sad?
I cry Big baby

Who would you call first if you won the lottery?
Brian then my boss to say SEE YA !!!

What jewelry are you wearing?
My rings necklace earrings, Nose ring Belly ring

What's the first thing you do when you get online?
Myspace then My Blogg to See who has commented on my stuff


How do most people spell your name?
Kristen But it is Kristin

Where do you work?
Medica corp we build blood analyzers

What are you doing tomorrow?
Surprising my husband with cleaning all the leaves off the back yard

Is Justin Timberlake becoming the next Michael Jackson?
No he is cool


Favorite name for a girl?
Maura ( But Brian said no to that one)

Favorite name for a boy?
Brandon Robert !!! : ) That will be my first boys name

When was the last time you left your house?
5:55

Do you return your cart?
Yes I feel bad if I don’t

Would you survive in prison?
No

If all of your friends were going on a road trip, who would most likely overpack?
Amanda I think

Do you know anyone with the same name as you?
Yes My sister Krissy

What's the last thing you purchased?
Shit It has been a while Probably Gas

Do your siblings ever pay for stuff for you?
No

What brand are your pants right now?
LEI

What irritates you most on the internet?
POP UPS

Do you own expensive perfume/cologne?
no

Do you get your hair cut every month?
No Who can afford that?

Do you go online everyday?
YES!!!

Come on, you know the drill...have some Fall Fun!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you and your sister have the same name?