CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Our Vacation

Brian and I went too NH for the weekend with Brian's Auntie Laurie and Uncle John. We had so much fun we went to see moose and we saw one in the back of the hotel. It rained the whole time but that did not stop us from having a great time.
I took tons of scenery pictures. Comment on the ones you like I need both negative and positive feed back. I think it is the last picture we saw the end of the rainbow. We were so excited. There was no pot of gold in the bushes : (

2 comments:

Jemmmma said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I liked all of your pictures...especially the one of the rainbow. That is so pretty. I can't believe you were able to capture it in a picture.

Kris said...

Thank you!
The rainbow thing was freaking us out. We wanted to go into that bush LOL. Thank you for the complements.

Kris